Dior Jadore Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml - Jadore Perfume by Christian Dior is a sparkling fresh floral bouquet that is deeply sensual and totally feminine.It exudes top notes of tangy mandarin and ivy leaves,softened by the champaca flower,the heart of rare orchids,roses, and violets,with a base of damascus plum,amaranth wood, and blackberry musk - Jadore Perfume -Top notes of tangy mandarin and ivy leaves,softened by the champaca flower,the heart of rare orchids,roses,and violets,with a base of damascus plum,amaranth wood,and blackberry musk- Dior Jadore Perfume.This perfume is one of best ladies perfume to buy online from Dior.
Features of Dior Jadore Perfume 100 ml for Women
- Top notes of tangy mandarin and ivy leaves, softened by the champaca flower, the heart of rare orchids, roses, and violets, with a base of damascus plum, amaranth wood, and blackberry musk - Jadore Perfume
Customer Reviews
- See what customer saying after bought this ladies perfume "5 STARS SERVICE!!!Ordered product on 31st Dec.08 &received yesterday.Excellent service and product better than expected.It is even better than original i.e. don't need the'posh'box as it is the perfume that is used!Would use your company again.Many thanks."
- Other people saying "GREAT SMELL!!!I love this perfume.I have been wearing this now for about 4years.This has become my Christmas gift now for the past 4 years.The only reason I would change from this perfume would be to see if there was anything better out there.The only down side I have with this perfume is the smell does not stay in your garments for very long,if that is what your looking for.But for a night out it has staying powder. So if you wanted to wear another perfume the next day the smells would not clash.Anyway I love this perfume so I'll give it 5 stars."
- See all customer reviews here.
Find More Best Cheap Perfume Online
- MARC JACOBS DAISY MINIATURES COFFRET SET 4 X 4ML EAU DE TOILETTE
- Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel Eau de Parfum Spray 35ml
- EDP Spray
- Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml (3.4 Oz) EDP Perfume
