BUY PERFUME ONLINE --- Amouage Perfume - Reflection Perfume for Women (3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray) opens with a lush green freshness reminiscent of morning dew in the spring time.A sophisticated bouquet of White Flowers crowns the fragrance with richness and depth while embracing Musks and Woods wrapped with warm Amber notes conferring a magic aura to the skin.Pure,radiant and intriguing, Reflection Amouage Perfume for Woman is a perfume that expresses the inner self.This perfume is one of best perfume for women to buy online from Amouage.
Features of Amouage Perfume - Reflection Perfume for Women
- Amouage Perfume Top Notes:
- Freesia
- Tropical Green Leaves
- Water Violet
- Amouage Perfume Heart Notes:
- Jasmine
- Magnolia
- Ylang Ylang
- Amouage Perfume Base Notes:
- Amber
- Cedarwood
- Musk
- Sandalwood
Customer Reviews
- See what customer saying after bought this Amouage perfume "AMAZING FRAGRANCE!!!On my skin,I get a huge hit of mint and basil with the bitter edge of wormwood.An hour later on my skin,I get the lavender and the incense with a little rose.At the end(6-8 hours later)is when I smell the sandalwood,oak moss,amber,vanille,tobacco,leather,and musk.The bottom notes really define this scent as a really dark scent and it is very well blended.I had to keep specific notes in mind while searching through this frag."
- Other people saying "WONDERFUL!!!If you like Amouage Opium - you will like Amouage Reflection.It is a nice fragrence that is a bit spicy.Wonderful-last a long time well worth the price."
- See all customer reviews here.
Find More Best Perfumes UK
